The only thing you should know even if you have a luxury car or an economic car







I’m Tarek 26 years old. I love cars and I love watching car racing. My favorite type is street racing. Every weekend I go with my friends for racing at night, yes I’m a professional driver. I work for a well-known company but it’s far from my house. Every day I take my car to my job, and because of the long road, I call my friends or check notifications just to cut time out. Some of my friends advised me not to do that (calling during driving) but I don’t care. I always hide from the police when I’m calling someone during driving. That was my mind and I think it’s okay, I’m a good driver and I can handle any situation, it’s not a big deal. But it didn’t last. Once when I was coming back from my job my phone ranged and it was about to be the tone of death…

And you know well what could happen after that.

It is not a real story but a possible scenario that could happen to anyone who thinks it’s okay to use the phone during driving. So it’s very important to keep your eyes on the road.

Volkswagen cars company summarized this lesson in a short video campaign called Eyes On The Road.

People in the cinema watching a short film about a driver driving his car, listening to calm music and just driving.

Behind the scene, there was a crew member who broadcasted a message to all watchers, and while they were checking the message the man in the film made an accident. They all pay attention to the film to see what happened, and finally “Mobile use is now the leading cause of death behind the wheel”, “A reminder to keep your eyes on the road.”

Why did I choose this campaign?

because it’s short, creative, and to the point.

It puts the customer in the event.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زورو للمعلوميات تصميم بلوجرام © 2014

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.